Free community event. Come enjoy free hot dogs, drinks, and popcorn.
Be informed! Gain insight on safe medication intake and disposal.
Come see us as we celebrate our 30th year of Apple Scrapple!
The Parent Academy will focus on strengthening parents' tobacco and drug education. Through
this academy we desire to increase parents’ knowledge in a way that allows them to have an
open conversation in the home with their children about tobacco use and prevention. The Parent
Academy will also assist parents who struggle with tobacco and drug use in finding support and
increasing their personal health.
The Parenting Academy program will meet monthly for an hour and a half. Information sessions
at these meetings will target education on preventing the initiation and use of tobacco among
children and teens. Dinner and childcare will be provided free of charge. Participation rewards will be given out each month. Free quarterly family fun nights will be held in the community. At the completion of the 8 month program certificates will be given to parents and teens.
● Educate Parents and children on the dangers associated with Tobacco and Drug use
● Strengthen Communication within the homes of families on topics of tobacco and drugs
● Motivate cessation within the homes of chronic users
● Decrease the exposure of secondhand smoke within homes and our community
● Create a safe, smoke free, drug free space for families to learn and grow together
*Events will be added as they occur. Follow us on Facebook for immediate updates to events. Thank you for your support.